Tuesday 25 June 2024

Bristol Artists Book Event

The Bristol Artists Book Event (BABE) is taking place this year on Saturday & Sunday 29-30th of June and I'm delighted to be taking part!


The event will be held again at the UWE campus on Kennel Lodge Road, Bower Ashton, Bristol BS3 2JT. This superb location offers a huge space for artists to display and sell their handmade artist books and it fits in beautifully within the print department.


There is always a wonderfully eclectic mix of ideas, bindings, illustration and materials, with plenty of inspiration for artists and visitors.


This year I will be giving a short 'Show and Tell' talk about my method of extracting text and I'll be reading a sample from my book 'In This Grey Wind'. I'll have all of my handmade books on display for visitors to browse and I'll be happy to answer any questions. I will also have some of my prints, cards and badges and free bookmarks, and for the first time I will be using my press title of 'Wild Bird of the Ink!'


It's a great book fair and definitely one not to miss!


I hope to see you there!



BABE
UWE, Kennel Lodge Road, Bower Ashton, Bristol BS3 7JT
29th-30th June 2024




Wild Bird of the Ink




No comments:

Post a Comment