Monday 4 March 2019

France 2018

Inspiration for drawings comes almost every time I go anywhere! Usually I am drawn to the countryside and seascapes in the southwest of the UK, but this selection of small drawing came via a visit to France in 2018. 

I took photographs of the beautiful chateaux in the Loire Valley and some interesting buildings in towns in the area. Once home, I worked the drawings onto French newspaper and mounted them onto grey card.

I then made a simple A5 booklet by binding the 12 pages with a bulldog clip. The drawings are all originals and there is only one copy.



France 2018
210 x 148mm 2019
Inkjet printed in newsprint. 
Cover: 270gsm Colorset card.


Inside: Original drawings
Ink on newsprint


Inside: Original drawings
Ink on newsprint

No comments:

Post a Comment