Sunday 26 January 2020

I See Myself

The short piece of text for 'I See Myself' came about after a very restless nights sleep, with ideas and thoughts running around in my head, leaving me tired & wired at the same time! When the alarm went off at 6am, the first line of the text popped into my head, quickly followed by the second and third. I quickly started to write them down, knowing how easily they can slip from the mind.

I later tweeted the verse, then decided, again without much deliberation, on the style of book and the papers I would use.

It really is wonderful when book making ideas happen in such a straightforward way, especially as some, by contrast, take an age to formulate! Happy day!

'I See Myself' measures 10.5 x 6cm and is inkjet printed on newsprint. The card is 175gsm Artcard with a tracing paper insert and a cover of Abaca paper.


Front cover: I See Myself 2020
10.5 x 6cm 


Inside text

No comments:

Post a Comment